April 9, 2011

Recipes


Lemon Pound Cake

By popular demand, here is the recipe for the lemon pound cake:

1 pkg lemon cake mix
1 pkg lemon instant pudding
4 large eggs
1 c water
1/3 c vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350.  Grease and flour 10” bundt cake pan or tube pan. 

Combine:  cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil in a large bowl.  Beat at a medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.  Pour into pan. 
Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes.

I iced it with butter-cream frosting (as requested by a student).  It was a bit sweet.  Too sweet, in fact.  But good and moist, all the same.

Tomorrow I'm making coconut cream pie (yikes).  We'll see how it turns out.  

And just for kicks, here's my fam.  Good golly miss molly, I love them so:
PS:  remember, I need recipes for things with rosemary, thyme, and mint.  Help, please.  

PPS:  I also need a recipe for sun tea...do they have "recipes" for that??

PPSS:  I ate too much Orange Leaf fro yo tonight.  Way too much.

PPPSS:  Orange Leaf is coming to Topeka, and I couldn't be happier.  

PPPSSS:  I have decided that Manhattan is way cooler than Topeka.  Dangit.

And that is all.

EDIT:  The recipe is from Cheri Flaming.  Many thanks, Cher.

No comments:

Post a Comment