July 1, 2011

Scorch

I want to make this and this, but it's waaaaay too hot out.  I got sweaty while unloading the dishwasher.  Now that is disgusting.

Remember this weather??
 I loved it. 
I just need a little convincing that the scorching-hot weather is just as wonderful.

Last time it was so dang hot out, we were here.
And I loved that, too.

So I will pretend I love it...if for no other reason than to not be Captain Complain-a-lot-pants.

Nephew #2 stayed the night last night.  When he walked into our room this morning, the first words out of his mouth were, "I think I was just punched in the head."  He's 4.  And was still a bit on the sleepy side.  He never followed up that statement with a story of a great dream or an outrageous thought.  That was it.  Oh kids, always full of surprises.

I have several options for the rest of the afternoon - read Harry Potter, work on a photo album, or pick up the spare 'oom.  I have an inkling that I'll choose #1 or #2.

Happy weekend!

UPDATE:  I jk.  I'm going to plan my menus for July and perhaps make a trip to the grossery store.  It's very important that you know what I just told you.  Obviously this is news worthy of a blog update.

No comments:

Post a Comment