July 6, 2011

A Good 4th

We had a delightful long weekend.  Today doesn't feel like a Wednesday.  More like a Monday.  So that is awesome.

Before I show you pics of the celebratory events, I must show you these babies.  They truly do taste like the real thing.  Oh mah gooooodness.  Make them today or tomorrow.  Super yum.
 And now.  For the festivities. 
 I call him Lando-lan.  Like Flava-flav.  Check out is blinga-bling.

 And oh-so-helpful Uncle Daniel.  What a trooper. 
 Perhaps a tad too small, wouldn't ya say?
 Awesome rep of his personality.
 Ditto.

 He just got a new chair. 
 Happy belated 4th to all.  It was a good one. 
I even wore a real sparkly shirt.  I mean real sparkly.  In honor of the day, of course.  And the hubs lol'ed every time he looked at me.  And I must say, that dang shirt didn't breathe at all.  So I swat (past tense of sweat) even after dark.

And the only picture I have of the gloriousness that was this shirt is in a space-phone form that I sent to fashion-forward-friend Katerine to approve before I ventured out in public.

She approved.  And encouraged.  So I wore.  Boom.  So fun.  
Happy 6th, all.  Hoping for rain today.  I love me some rainy days.

2 comments:

  1. The biscuits look like the "real deal!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsa wowsa, that's quite the sparkle! Way to be adventurous.

    ReplyDelete