July 14, 2011

Brain Overload

I can't sleep because my mind is running crazay with ideas about something crafty.  It's still in the baby stages, so I can't admit what it is yet.  When I admit things, they don't happen.  So I will refrain.

Know this - it's way fun.  And I could make it for you. And you.  And, yes, you!  For your home, your classroom, your life.

I'm dreaming big, people. And by "big," I mean this big.  If I'm real with myself, I recognize it will likely never happen.  But it's fun to dream.  So, dream, I will.

Perhaps I'll fill you in sometime.  It's fun, folks.  Super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Heidi, that IS big! Best of luck to you on this endeavor... whatever it is.

    p.s. And dreaming about crafty projects... I do the same thing! I am REAL good at dreaming. Not so good with the follow through. :-)

    ReplyDelete