May 9, 2011

10 1/2 days...

Bear with me here.  I'm almost done.  Today was excellent.  I had a superb time with my sophies, but my freshies were just nuts. 

Tonight is "pull together whatever I have in the pantry/fridge/freezer to make something that somewhat resembles a meal of some kind."  Wish me luck. 

I received a handful of compliments on my shirt today, and I haven't worn it in 2 years.  What does this mean?

We have a gazillion baskets of laundry to fold.  Any takers?

My brother is moving out of state.  Last time he did this I nearly had a nervous breakdown.  Hopefully attempt #2 will be better.  For both of us. 

Daniel and I drove to Topeka from McPherson yesterday and we talked the whole way home.  It was so wonderful.  I love him so.  And I love talking to him. And I sometimes wonder if he wonders why I talk so much.  I just have so many thoughts!

Now I'm going to walk to the bank.  Then I will return to my episode of "Sister Wives."  After that, I suppose I will start scrounging the kitchen.  Lastly, I will go to the grocery store to stock up for the week. 

Loves and cupcakes.

1 comment: