May 11, 2011

Katherine

Katherine is a doll.  And I love dolls.  I still have some Cabbage Patch dolls as well as my American Girl doll Molly.  I purchased her with my paper route money because she had glasses like me.  But I digress...

Katherine designed this lovely title thingamajig for me.  And it is so lovely.

Ain't she great?  And ain't it great?

Give her some loving.  Tell her (via comments, of course) how much you love her design. 

I just can't figure out how to center it.  Any ideas? 

Thanks, Katherine!  You're the best in the midwest. 
Love and cupcakes. 

PS:  Today I received 2 sweet notes from students.  I have no idea what prompted either note, but both made my day.  It's always nice to be appreciated by whoever (or is it whomever?), but to be appreciated by students is like eating caramel apples in the fall.  And I love both those nouns.

No comments:

Post a Comment