May 21, 2011

5K and FOOD

We ran a 5K this morning (more on that later...), and now all I can think about is FOOD.  I am pumped to cook this summer.  Pumped.  On my list so far are the following items:

·      Bierocks
·      Fried chicken
·      Homemade bread (honey wheat)
·      Variations of cookies
·      Layer dip (this looks like the BEST recipe out there):  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/01/mexican-layer-dip/
·      Pot roast
·      Crock pot chicken
·      Chili – supply me with your favorite recipe.
·      Zwiebach
·      Verinika (sp?) – I need the BEST recipe out there please.
 

What else should I make?  I would LOVE some suggestions!
In other news, only 1 1/2 more days of school.  Yes.
Furthermore, here is my brother.  And he is getting married in 4 weeks.  Sigh.  Super-pumped.  
That is all.  Love and cupcakes.
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment