May 31, 2011

Summer: Day 1

I have some goals today: 
  • Exercise - looking quasi-forward to making this a routine
  • Laundry - our pile is so large it's frightening
  • Menu plan - thinking about planning an entire month...thinking about it - could use some additional easy ideas
  • Begin the summer facebook quasi-fast - I refuse to let myself camp out on fb all day 
  • Cook supper - excited about this one
  • I brought home several dozen books to read for next year.  Perhaps I will start one today.  Perhaps.
That is all.  I'll check in tomorrow with what actually happened. 

1 comment:

  1. I definitely need to get into a routine of exercising. I know it will make me feel better about life!

    Laundry is my least favorite thing. Our pile gets like that often even though I'm home all day, most days!

    I had to get rid of facebook because I was sitting on it all day. I don't miss it at all, which surprised me!

    ReplyDelete