March 22, 2011

A funny.

The graphic design students at WRHS spend some time playing around with photoshop.  Part of their assignment is to make hybrids of teachers.  It's all in good fun and, ideally, no one is offended.  As I perused through the myriad of hybrids, I quasi-hoped to find one that included yours truly.  As luck would have it, toward the end, a lovely hybrid of Mrs. Carlson and Mr. Esau (please find humor in the fact that it is two Mennonites...2 of the only Mennonites at WRHS) appeared before my eyes.  While some teachers might (I sure hope not) be offended, I am so flattered.  I, indeed, have arrived.
 Sad...but maybe you can help!  I have no idea where my copy of You've Got Mail has gone.  No idea.  And I cringe.  Twice.  If you're looking for the perfect $5 gift for a certain someone whose birthday is next week, a copy of the aforementioned film would certainly be delightful.  Just sayin...               

No comments:

Post a Comment