August 31, 2011

o aza: it's Haitian Creole

Several people are following me on Twitter.  And I laugh.  Because I hardly tweet.  And because I'm really awful at it.

Epiphany:  Daniel hates tomatoes in his chili.  I know, it's not normal.  And next to impossible.  But today, I realized that I could use crushed tomatoes...and sneak them in the pot.  Shhhh, don't tell him.  And don't worry, he doesn't read the blog, so he'll never find out.

I miss college.  Don't get me wrong, I love my current life.  But I miss the carefree feeling that accompanies college.  The late nights, the random road trips, the eating at all hours of the night.  I miss it all.  Even the homework.  Yes, I'm a nerd like that.

During a whim of boredom/downtime last weekend, I looked up all my favorite shows and recorded their premiere dates on my calendar.  September 13 cannot come soon enough.

I enjoy watching "Down Home with the Neelys," but they are always happy.  Always.  I'm pretty sure that's not normal.  Would I rather watch a cooking show with angry people?  Well, that would be entertaining...

Eggs, of the scrambled variety, are on the menu for tonight.

I have nothing else of value to tell you.  My mind is fried.  The children are good, but my energy is entirely depleted by 3 o'clock every day.

Oh goodness. 

No witty conclusion today.  Squishy brain...

1 comment:

  1. I have the same thoughts and feelings about college! "Ah, the good ol' days!" :)

    ReplyDelete