March 27, 2012

So much...

I have so much to tell you, my friends.  So much.

But not right now.  Because my mind is jumbled.  So, to keep myself accountable, here is what I'll be telling you in the next week:
  • Domestic Day #2 (remember the first one?  yeah, this is like that one, but super organized)
  • Freezer meal day - to wet your appetite, think 7 hours of cooking with an end result of 35+ meals...yeah, get excited
  • House projects - baby projects (not projects prepping for a baby, just small projects...stop that rumor, now)
  • Birthday week (which is right now, yipee!) report
  • Life is going to be okay (this is to remind me that yes, yes it will be okay)
Posts are better with pitchers (yes, pitchers).  Here is a look back at girls weekend 2011.
 It's happening AGAIN in a few short weeks.  At MY house.  Wowza!  Pumped.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment