December 18, 2011

She Bakes

My view for the afternoon:
Not bad, eh?

Sheree's No-Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies (or M&M's...or whatever you have on hand)
2 1/4 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1/2 c. margarine
1/2 c. butter
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 t. vanilla
1 pkg. instant vanilla pudding
2 eggs
12 oz. choc chips


Mix flour and baking soda.  Cream together butter, margarine, sugar, and brown sugar. Mix together vanilla and pudding mix, then add eggs.  Mix all together after mixing each separately (or don't...and do what I do...put all your wet ingredients in, then dump the dry ones in a cup at a time...I make my own rules).  Stir in choc chips.  Chill for 20-30 minutes (makes them nice and fluffy when you bake them). Bake 8-10 minutes at 375.

Make these right now.  Your cookie world will blow up.  Because these are so simple and so delectable.  And because they remind you of home.  And because your 130 students need treats this week...

1 comment:

  1. these look yummy! I think I am going to make them for my after school kids too... that and coal candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete