December 14, 2011

Pitchers

And by that, of course I mean "pictures."  I'm getting in the habit of saying things "incorrectly" too much in my real life that when I'm talking to students I accidentally say things like, "brb," or "be sure you put a pitcher of yourself on the cover," or "what kind of zert do you want me to bring you next week?" Etc.

Anywho.

Wanna see some pitchers of our house?  Okay.  Here's where we are so far.  Note - nothing is permanent and nearly everything will change.

We raked last Saturday.  My arms just stopped hurting, and it's Wednesday.  
 25 bags, friends.  25 bags.  I tried to look all trendy mid-raking in case our neighbors stopped by to greet us.  They didn't.  All for naught...
 Our fireplace.  Duh.  HUGE plans for this space. 
 Poor light, I know.  But you get the idea.  Cute little tree corner.
 Other side of the living area.  Again, big plans for this space.  Obviously, it's a bit sparse now.
 After dozens of tries from my patient MIL (naturally, she was being patient with her son, not me), we finally took a half-decent pitcher for our Christmas card. 
So merry 11 days before Christmas.  Haven't even started my shopping.  Story of my life.  Loves.

1 comment: