December 21, 2011

Potench

Every time I reach the top of my staircase, I cringe.

And then I shutter exactly 17 times.

Every time.

Because this is what I see:


I know, I know.  It's full of "potench" (potential, of course).  But right now, it's just too much.  So many issues.  Which should I tackle first?  I have a feeling this will need to wait until summer.

But for now, I'll relish in the fact that I have 2 weeks off.  Hip hip hooray for Christmas break!  And hip hip hooray for  hubs who allows me to celebrate my school year 3 times a year via restaurant visits (first day of school, last day of second semester, and last day of school...to be exact).

Hip hip hoorays all around.

1 comment:

  1. I think if you just updated the pillow, it would bring it all together.

    ReplyDelete