December 20, 2011

Christmas Imperfections

Moving in December creates interesting circumstances.  See below:

Christmas cards started...but not sent out.  (Please note the KitchenAid in the background.  The bowl is missing, and that means something has recently been baked.  Unfortunately that something was only for my students.  PS - they raved about Sheree's No-Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies.)
 A tree with no presents underneath.  About 50% finished with shopping, but no wrapping has occurred...because the wrapping paper is at our apartment...which we are avoiding like the plague.
 Christmas decor that never made it's way out of the package. 
 More unfinished Christmas decor.  I continue to love this strand of sparkly garland, but it never made it to a better location. 
 An unpacked freezer (yes, we moved 2 1/2 weeks ago and I haven't unpacked our freezer).  Look close and you'll see about 6 dozen cookies for the kiddos. 
 A faux China cabinet full of decor/Christmas decor boxes/painting supplies.  But doesn't it look lovely against the floral backdrop?!
 A dining room table that is quasi-decorated and quasi-"I'm not sure where I put that, so I'll unpack the box right here in a failed attempt to find it".
Either way, it's Christmastime and I'm loving being in our house for the season.  I hope to tackle my first project over break (yippee, one more day!!!).  Will def post pitchers.

Happy almost Christmas break (for those of you lucky ones who get one)!

And happy light-looking (for those of you who do that kind of thing).  Hubs and I are leaving in 30 seconds to grab a hot bev and drive wildly down the quaint streets of T-town. Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment