February 21, 2011

Can you relate?

Do you regularly over-defrost...everything?  Chicken, beef, sausage, cookie dough, ice cream (whoops), rolls, etc. etc.

Do you only first remember something as soon as you've gotten your house/apartment/dorm room locked?  And then when you go back to retrieve the forgotten item, do you forget the item you are looking for?

Do you make the world's largest mess every time you cook?  I mean, every time...

Do you have the most difficult time finding a pair of jeans that fits?  Grrr...

Do you sometimes wish you could go back to the pre-adult world when you were carefree?

Do you have a strange obsession with washing your hands?

Do you convince yourself, in the wee hours of the morning, that 10 more minutes of sleep will actually make a difference?

Do you despise mushrooms, mustard, or Italian sausage?

If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please let me know so I can stop feeling like the quirkiest human being on the face of the earth.  Quirks = good.  Too many quirks = oddly alienating.  Fear not, I'm not having an identity crisis.  I just desire company in my world of quirks...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Heidi - I love your questions and then the last statement, "If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please let me know so I can stop feeling like the 'quirkiest'..." ;)

    To the second question - yes. I realize once I am long past that I forgot it and have to go back. Arrgh.

    I do make a huge mess when I cook, but I'm learning to clean or put away as I keep cooking. ;)

    Definite YES to the carefree days.
    YES to despising all 3 - mushrooms (gross & slimy), mustard (blek!), and no thank you to Italian sausage.

    There you go - have some company. ;) Hope your week looks up and surprises you with some joyful moments of bliss.

    ReplyDelete