December 21, 2012

Things I'm Bad At

Understanding cuts of meat:  
Me (to the butcher):  I want to make brisket for supper tomorrow night.  What would be a good cut of meat to use?
Butcher:  Um, brisket. 
FAIL.

Understanding makes/models of vehicles:
My coupon says that the oil change is only redeemable for GM vehicles.  I have had my car since 2004 and I still have no idea whose child it is.  So I google, "Is an Alero a GM vehicle?"  Answer:  yes.   

Understanding the organization of car dealerships:
I called the dealership to schedule said oil change and asked for the body shop.  The lady was so sweet when I asked if I needed to schedule my oil change or if I should just drop in, but she finally said, "This is the body shop.  You need to talk to service."  Dangit.  At least she was nice.

So don't ask me for help with any of the above issues.  I will undoubtedly lead you astray.  Call my mom.  She knows everything. Seriously.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment