February 10, 2012

Window Seat Redo

Check it.  This is the only space in the house that is "done."  And I'm not even convinced I'm done yet.  Since "finishing" this space, I've pinterested (past tense of "pinterest") window seat areas that I think are much lovlier.

The grace is always greener.

Tell me what you think.  Too many colors?  What about the green prints on either side of the window?  More mono-chromatic pillows needed?  PLEASE tell.  Need input.

Anywho.  Here's the before.  I know, I know...the colors are so lovely and the space looks complete...it just wasn't us.
 PS:  I'd be willing to sell you that cute little basket.  Would you take it for $5? 
 All naked.  Wait, that's repetitive.  Naked.
 Hubbsie removed the blinds for me and put them in the only non-blinded room in the house.  BRILLIANT!
 The after:
 So coze, huh?
 The lighting is weird, I know.  But it's 4 pm on a Friday.  It'll stay weird. 
Lay it on me.  What do you think?

PS - curtains, seat cushion, and 2 pillows are homemade.  Love me some crafties.

2 comments: