February 14, 2012

A look back...

Hubbsie and I have spent 4 heart days together.

2009:  our senior year...trip to Abilene...our first attempt at cooking together...epic fail...pasta with an entire HEAD of garlic (this was prior to me learning how to cook)...burned pizza...art project.

2010:  my second senior year (what can I say, I "squeezed" 4 years of college into 5...), his first post-college year...we scored some tickets to watch a Stomp-like group in McPherson...it was super fab...then we went to Ta-town for eats...no pic (life was NUTSO that semester)

2011:  first married heart day...dinner at Panera...driving around McFarland Farm (because we can)...streaming KU basketball on our compy

2012:  and, dare I say, this might be my most fava-fave...donuts for b-fast...flowers (and chocolate!) delivered to me at school...dinner out...followed by chillin in.

I love our life and I love the love of my life.  Say that 18 times.

Happy heart day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment