September 27, 2012

Geek-out

I'm totally geeking out today due to a google form I made after school.  Because I'm so slap-happy-pumped about it, I'm going to tell you about it.  **Note:  unless you love education and/or special education, the following will make no sense and/or be completely pointless.**

Prior to beginning the writing of an IEP, SPED teachers are to gather information from the student's regular teachers.  There are a billion ways to go about this, and I've been longing to use google forms for such a task.  So today I made a form and sent it out...and I've been thinking about it ever since.  Nerd. Alert. 

And because I'm so crazy-ecstatic about it, I made a sample to show you.  (I know, I'm a hot mess.)

So, please, go to this link and take the survey.  I thank you in advance.
Heidi's Pointless Survey of Awesomeness


No comments:

Post a Comment