July 1, 2012

Le Tour de Apartment

Currently, our main floor is in shambles due to a bathroom quasi-remodel that is half-done and our upstairs is a disaster due to the installation of a 5-minute fan that ended up taking 45 minutes...and then we decided to call LeRoy, our resident electrician.  I have nothing house-related to show that is remotely interesting, SO instead, how about a tour of our ex-apartment?  Just for nostalgia's sake.

Let's get started!

Guest room, post "mom is here to help me clean it up."


 And yes, that is a freezer  in our guest room. 


 Living room, duh.



 Our room.

 My favorite red dresser.


 And the baby-size kitchen.



And there you have it!  Tiny, tiny space.  The only thing I miss about our tiny space is that it took only 30 minutes to clean the whole place.  HOWEVER, I never felt like it was actually clean.  It was always a little dingy and dirty.  Yikes.

This week's projects include finishing the downstairs bathroom, paying someone to install the ceiling fan, and beginning the epic painting project that is the kitchen cabinet.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment