June 13, 2012

Wallpaper Shmallpaper

If you are considering putting up wallpaper, I want you to drop those dang wallpaper-putting-up tools and run away as fast as you possibly can.  Think about those sweet, sweet homeowners who will grace your space next.  They don't want to tear down your masterpiece.  They really don't.  But they will.  In fact, they will spend the better part of a week removing a border from the bathroom.  They know you were absolutely meticulous (so meticulous, in fact, that even the light switch and outlet covers are wallpapered), so it will take just as much meticulosity to remove said wallpaper.

This has been my view for the better part of today:


 One sore arm, half a bottle of fabric softener, and hours of Pandora later, this is where I am:
 Not awesome.
 And this is the disaster that I work in:
 So disturbing.
Lord, grant me the patience to finish removing this ding-dang border before I punch a hole in the ceiling or kick my ladder in disgust.

Update to come.......

1 comment: