April 11, 2012

Cass Roll

Yes, casserole.  I love me a good casserole.  And when I say "love," I mean "I could eat casserole for every meal of every day until I am called to my final resting place" kind of love.  The gooeyness (sp??) of all the ingredients melting together into one delectable concoction, the ease of having a one-dish dinner, and the nostalgia that is immediately brought up at the sound of the word (say it, you'll know what I mean: casserole) is just too delightful to pass up.

Problem: huzzy doesn't like casserole.
Solution: make dang casseroles until I find one he likes.
His reaction: negative to date.
Plan of attack: new recipe tonight.
Hope: likability.
Probable outcome: thrown into the pile of "never make agains."
New solution: purchase of huzzy's favorite treats should do the trick:
 (the donuts, not the flowers...)
And please notice 2 things: the computer in the background that I am currently working and paused mid-blogedge to upload some pics and the ground beef (for tonight's cass roll) sizzling in the background.  Bliss.
 To be fair, the donut was initially purchased as a "thank you" to huzzy for working like a mad man last night to fix our truck.  I suppose the treat can have dual purposes.  Hence the state of our garage.
And to end this post on a ridiculous note, this is the doorbell in our garage.  Silly lizard.

I'll let you know how the rolling of the cass goes.  Prayers, please.

Update:  bad news.  He gagged.  Operation cass roll:  foiled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment