April 10, 2012

Birthday?

How about a little bday fun?  And fun it was.

Moms came to see me over my lovely spring break.  
 Then we headed to Omaha for the actual day.

Beer tasting began our weekend of loveliness. 

 My comments.  I just had to take notes.  It's in my blood.


And we bought mini bundts.  So adorable, I know.

 And we cheered on the KU.

 And this is what we looked like mid-game.  Yes, huzz read a magazine the entire time.

And that was that.  A wonderful time.  So thankful for the special people in my life.

And because every post is better with a babe, get a look at these:

 (Obviously, I am smitten with this babe...and his brothers.)


Happy Spring, friends.

Changes are happening at the Carlson casa...and I'll share them with you soon.  GREAT things.

No comments:

Post a Comment