June 5, 2013

#bffCruise2013

In November 2012, bestie B texted me and said, "How about a cruise over your spring break?!"  After Dans authorized the trip, the planning and saving was on.  Several short months later, the three of us found ourselves driving to New Orleans for a Carnival cruise (one week after the 234th Carnival cruise was canceled due to mechanical issues).  We made it there, cruised the Caribbean, and made it back, albeit through a ridiculous spring snow storm. 

The happiest times were meal times.

 Sweet memories.
 If you've never been on a cruise, I highly recommend it.  My favorite part?  Endless hours of lounging while reading.  So relaxing.
A beach on the Yucatan peninsula. 
Our night in the 80's themed Micado lounge. 
The last morning we rose early to get a glimpse of the sunset.  
And that's that.  I love that we spent more time enjoing our time together than trying to take the perfect picture...most of the time.  And I love that my husband was totally okay with me spending my spring break with 2 of my besties from childhood.  What a gem he was to let me do that. 

So what would you like next?  A recipe?  School story?  House project?  Holla!

1 comment:

  1. Since you asked what we wanted next: A school story. Of course only what is appropriate profesionally.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete